Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blog-less

Okay, okay...just so you know...I WILL make up words and use punctuation as I please. So sue me. My-sister-the-English-teacher-with-her-doctorate will probably love me anyway (but she WILL think snarky comments in her head!).

I didn't blog yesterday because I had a wonderful Sisters' Saturday that took up most of the day, but I was sinking fast by the time I arrived home. I have felt crummy ever since.

Okay, Bragger and Katydid, let's plan another one soon!

2 comments:

  1. I felt really guilty the first time I missed blogging. Then I realized that I was the only one who really cared. Give yourself permission to miss one once in a while.

    I had a wonderful time too. Hope you've recovered. I didn't have to pay to get out of the parking lot after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously it doesn't bother ME not to blog! I do, however, enjoy both of your blogs tremendously. And I enjoyed Saturday immensely! Next time hopefully you will let me host(ess)! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete