Thursday, August 13, 2009

10 good things about Tink being away at college

1. I can sing at the top of my lungs or whistle at 4 am
2. I can bound up and down the stairs without fearing her wrath
3. I can unload the dishwasher (she calls it "throwing the dishes") in the early AM
4. I don't have to buy 3 gallons of milk each week
5. I can park my car at the end of the day witout having to worry about her parking behind me (which necessitates early morning switching fo cars before I can go to work)
6. Her father and I can eat meat without suffering her dirty looks or lectures
7. Her bathroom stays clean (once I've bulldozed it out)
8. I can dress as I please without hearing sotto voce mutterings about a "makeover"
9. I can relax in my own home without hearing interior decorating/furniture replacement recommendations
10. I can walk around braless in my own home without feeling guilty

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget the eyerolls and the sighs. I still get those even on the WEBCAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two good reasons for me NOT to have a Webcam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are to frekin funny!!! I just figured out who Frogger was, shoulda known it was my Aunt the frog lover.

    ReplyDelete