Monday, November 22, 2010

Pet Peeves...one of many

One of my pet peeves is being touched by someone who is not a member of my family (and there are some family members whose touch I can't tolerate) or my very small circle of friends. It just creeps me out! So, what is the new staff member like? She's very touchy-feely (feelie?). She puts her arm around my waist whenever she's near enough, and she blows kisses at me when she arrives and when she leaves. No, she's not into an alternate lifestyle, and she is not attracted to me. She is from a very passionate and demonstrative culture...one which I do not share. She makes me very uncomfortable, but I don't know how to tell her without being churlish (don't you love that word?).

There will be many more pet peeves to follow in future posts; I'm just warning you.

2 comments:

  1. But you come from such a warm, snuggly, demonstrative family!

    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete